Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Bullen Chambers

Instruct A Barrister Direct

Via 'Public Access'

Regulated by the Bar Standards Board

Specialist in: Family Private Law Including:

Financial Remedies

From application to finalising the Divorce Settlement/Ending a civil partnership

Financial Dispute Resolution hearing (FDR) Also known as a Financial Dispute

Resolution appointment or FDR is a without prejudice hearing, providing an opportunity for the parties to negotiate a settlement with the input and assistance of a family judge.

Private Child Law Matters Including

Contact/Residence Proceedings

Domestic Violence:

Non Molestation Orders/

Occupation Orders

Fact Finding Hearings

Interim Injunctions 

Financial Remedies [also known Ancillary relief proceedings]

Advocacy from the first hearing [FDR] to [FDA] and Final Hearings

You can ask a court to make a ‘financial order’ if you can’t reach an agreement. This used to be called an ‘ancillary relief order’. Now known as Financial Remedies Order.

A Financial Order is the only way to ensure that any financial obligations between you and your ex-are cut.

Ending a civil partnership. You can apply to end [dissolve] your civil partnership if you have been in the partnership for a least a year. If you do not want to end the civil partnership, you can get a legal separation so you can live apart.

Cohabitation Agreements. A cohabitation agreement is a written agreement between parties who have chosen to live together, without being married. A Cohabitation Agreement sorts out current and future financial and property issues prior to cohabitation. 

  • not married to each other;
  • not in a registered civil partnership;
  • not related within the prohibited degrees of relationship; and
  • living together in an intimate and committed relationship.

General Civil Actions Including:

Contract Law, Trusts, Personal Injury and Negligence

Interim Injunctions, University Disciplinary Hearings

General Criminal Law

Magistrates Court Trials

Theft Offences

Offences Against The Person

Motor/Road Traffic Defence

Sentencing -and- Appeals

Written Legal Opinions

What you should know before taken any action?

What's the law? Have you got a case? What courses of actions are open to you?

You need information and guidance so you can take the right decisions about what to do next.

If you're in this position, commissioning a barrister's opinion can be extremely

useful when deciding if you should appeal or defend an action against you !